Monday, September 8, 2008

On the Move


Over the past week Aidan and Tara have become very mobile. Aidan has finally learned to crawl forward and can go from crawling to sitting on his own. Tara can also go from crawling to sitting and last night I found her standing up in her crib. She is always using me as a jungle gym, she is a very good climber. And poor Sean still is not on the move. He is starting to roll around some more, but is still content to stay in one spot.
Since the babies are now on the move I decided that I should start getting back in shape. I started back at the YMCA this week. My workout was cut short today, since the babies did not like being at the daycare center today. I was 20 minutes into my workout when I heard my name being called over head to return back to the baby center. They all were crying their little heads off when I got back to the baby center, but as soon as they all were strapped back in the car, they all were as happy as could be. They failed gym today, but I am going to try again later on in the week.

No comments: