Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sleep


The babies are 10 months old, and you would be thinking that by now they would be sleeping through the night. Well, that is not the case in my house. I thought we had finally made this goal, but no we are still back to getting up in the middle of the night. Aidan my golden child has been sleeping through the night since he has been 4 months old. Sean has been sleeping through the night once he turned 8.5 months, but little Miss Tara does not believe in this concept. Tara my little princess does not like to sleep. She will not nap as long as the boys nor will she sleep through the night. She went an entire week, but last night she was up to her old tricks. She no longer wants a bottle at night which is good, but she likes to get in bed with Ruairi and I. We try to let her cry, but it is really hard, since she shares a room with the boys. Aidan will sleep through anything, but Sean will wake up, so it is just easier to move her into our bed. She is starting to get teeth so I am not sure if it is her teeth that is getting her up in the middle of the night, or she simple wants to play musical beds.

2 comments:

monica said...

Oh I feel your pain! It is so much easier to have them sleep in your bed so then you can get some good sleep also. I have 2 yo and they still don't sleep through the night most nights! Good Luck

Ron and Aimee said...

Aw....thats an adorable pic! Hope she starts sleeping better soon!