Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates


What is new? Aidan and Tara both have teeth. They both cut their first tooth sometime last week. Tara has learned to clap and she is so cute when she does it. Aidan has also learned to stand up in his crib and stand up next to chairs. Today while I was changing Tara, Aidan wondered into the kitchen and got stuck under the table holding onto the chair. That boy is part monkey. Sean is starting to become more mobile, but still not crawling. He is definatly starting to roll more, so it sort of gets him where he wants to go. Tara and Aidan are constantly on the move and they are fast.
Last week someone I am not sure who, since I was at work, but manage to pull on the curtain in the living room and pull the brackets out of the wall. I am sure this was a joint effort on all 3 of them since they love to play peek a boo in the curtains. I ruined their fun and pinned the curtains up out of their reach. I know that is probably the first of many things that they are going to destroy in my house.

No comments: